|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Square Feet|
|Maximum Pressure||10 inch W.G|
|GI Sheet Make||Tata / Jindal / Indian Steel|
|GI Sheet Thickness||18, 20, 22, 24, 26 Gauge TDF, 24, 26 Gauge (C and SS)|
|Zinc Coating||120 gsm / 180 gsm / 275 gsm|
|Insulation||Rubber thermal insulation|
|Aluminium Sheet Make||JSW, Hindalco|
|Aluminium Sheet Thickness||18, 20, 22, 24, 26 Gauge TDF, 24, 26 Gauge (C and SS)|
|Material||galvenised sheet, stainless steel|
We are dealing in Rectangular Duct.
The Rectangular Duct are designed to with stand strong vibrations and various level of pressure that occure during operation of AC syatems in building.As the name suggests this duct-work is made in the factory as opposed to the project site. The benefits of pre-fabricated duct over site fabricated are
- The low lead time leading to faster project completion
- Low leakage leading to lower energy loss.
- Ducts are made from G.I.coils instead of sheets.
Thus the duct is aligned properly after installation while the ducts made out of sheets will be out of alignment as the reference point is the corner of the sheet which itself is not at the right angle. The straight ducts are made on Autofolder, which aligns, makes stiffening braces, notches, and bends, and cuts the duct to the size all in a sequence as data is fed into the machine directly from the drawing.
- With G.I. Coils we have consistency in the quality of the material, while in sheets we do not know if the entire lot is of the same quality as there is a lot of seconds material available in the market which cannot be differentiated by the naked eye.
- The elbows, offsets, profiles, tapers etc are made on a machine called plasma profile cutter.
- The male parts of the profile are made on a machine called flanger and not by hand thus losing consistency.
- The LAPAT (curved side) of the elbow is made on the rolling machine and not by hand again. The Pittsburgh lock is made on the Roll-former.
- As the machines are all CNC automated we provide a detailed computer generated packing list and area summary with each duct numbered.
- We at PROJTECH can offer pre-fabricated ductwork to meet any standards, IS, SMACNA, DW144 or even a standard created by customer/ consultant.
- Production Capacity: 30000 sq.mt per month